Grand Canyon Wonders: Underground Cavern Tour
Embark on an underground elevator tour to explore the Grand Canyon’s caverns, witnessing massive formations up-close and marveling at the unforgettable beauty of this national landmark
Duration: 45 minutes - 1 hour
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Experience the adventure as you explore the Grand Canyon’s Caverns, the largest of its kind in the entire country
- Kick off your tour with an elevator ride 210 feet below the surface
- Journey through the “Chapel of the Ages”, “Ancient Water Ways”, “Snowball Palace”, “The Mystery Room” and through “The Halls of Gold”
- Join the “Ghost Tour” when we turn off ALL the Lights and the Cavern Spirts come to life
- Guided 45-minute tour
- Short Tour available
- Pathways are paved, there are inclines to climb and stairs to descend on the way out.
- Temperature is a constant 58-60 degrees.
- Proper walking or hiking shoes are required to participate.
115 Mile Marker AZ-66, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA
No refunds for cancelled bookings.