- Hop on a scooter to cruise around central Paris and check out some of the most beautiful monuments in the city
- Explore from the Opéra House to the Louvre and Place Vendôme: Marvel at the monumental and ornate architecture
- Ride around the Place de la Concorde for amazing view of the Champs-Elysées: Get a glimpse of the Arc de Triomphe
- Explore the 16th district of Paris, where you meet up with the Seine River and cross over the Bir-Hakeim bridge
- Follow the banks of the Seine to spot the Eiffel Tower, then see the final resting place of Napoleon at the Dôme of the Invalides
- Vespa Scooter and insurance
- Private guide
- Helmets, gas and unlimited mileage
- Wet weather gear
Must be at least 21 years-old, have a valid driving license and ability to drive on main roads.
If you cancel at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between three and six days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within two days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below