Embark on a thrilling 3-day jungle adventure tour from Manaus, exploring the Amazon Rainforest with a local guide, crossing the Rio Negro by speedboat, and reaching a jungle lodge near the village of Paricatuba
- Paddle a canoe through the small tributaries of the Rio Negro to fish for piranhas
- Set out after dark to see alligators and other nocturnal nightlife in the jungle
- Trek through the forest with a nature guide to learn about medicinal plants and their traditional uses
- Learn about the traditional farming methods during a visit to a local indigenous tribe, the Caboclos
- Guided 3-day, 2-night adventure
- 2 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Select meals
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel pick-up and drop-off, as well as transportation throughout your experience
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Child rate applies when sharing with 2 paying adults; children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Vegetarian meal options are available; please advise at time of booking if required.
- Maximum of 10 travelers allowed for this tour/activity.
- It is strictly prohibited to hold, grab, carry, hurt, or take along animals, plants, trees, etc.
- Fines can reach 100 thousand reais and injunctions may be imposed on tourists and entities not adhering to the prohibitions.
- For added safety, we recommend that customers always use life jackets during the tour, especially when there are children in the group.
Up to 72 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, a 100% refund is available. Up to 24 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, a 90% refund is possible with a signed and stamped medical or death certificate of direct relatives (parents, children, siblings, and spouse). No refunds are provided after the tours, except for cancellations by Amazon Amazing Tours due to meteorological or operational reasons. Non-attendance on the tour does not qualify for a refund.