Unleash your inner adventurer with a VIP experience as you effortlessly explore the captivating Emerald Cut and the untamed Wild Side of the Run
- Embrace your inner explorer as you journey through the unparalleled beauty of the Emerald Cut and Wild Side of the Run in our premium kayaking experience
- Feel the exhilaration of adventure without the hassle as most of the hard work, like paddling and safety measures, is taken care of by our professional team.
- Nestled along the Emerald Cut section of Rock Springs Run, the tour begins with gentle downstream drift and provides a natural lazy river experience through Emerald Cut
- Kayak, Paddle, Life Jacket
- Takes leisurely golf cart ride through King’s Landing.
- Arrives at private launch at top of run.
- Discovers wild Florida area of Rock Springs Run.
- Experiences secret passageways once roamed by Timucuan Indians.
- Guide shows favorite spots on river to stop and swim.
- Possible to see wildlife such as alligators, turtles, river otters, white-tailed deer, fish, black bears, and an array of birds, great egrets, herons, and bald eagles.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULE POLICY. To receive a refund, cancellations must be made 48-hours prior to the reservation. Cancellations made within 48-hours of reservation; an eGift Certificate will be issued. All eGift Certificates will be valid for one year. Cancellations made on the same day of the reservation, no refund or eGift Certificate will be provided. If a reschedule request is made on the same day of the reservation, a $50 Reschedule Fee will be assessed. To cancel, reschedule or change a reservation, please email us at [email protected].