Pick up a paddle for a scenic kayaking tour over the turquoise waters of Cocoa Beach - soak up some sun and enjoy the warm breeze as you explore this gorgeous spot for more than two hours of fun!
- Set off over the shimmering waters of Cocoa Beach on board a kayak for an afternoon of fun in the sun
- Keep your eyes open to see a variety of wildlife: Spot West Indian Manatees and bottle nose dolphins swimming below, and Floridian birds circling above you
- Explore the beautiful Thousand Islands, an archipelago made up of more than 1,800 islands
- Follow your friendly guide to must-see spots along the tree-lined shores that surround you
- Travel through Mangrove Tunnels through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Guided tour
- Kayaks, lifejackets, paddles and dry bags
- General admission tickets include 200+ photos and any videos
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet and closed and/or open toe shoes that you don’t mind getting wet
- Bring a towel to sit on and/or to dry off with after your tour
- Kayaks available upon arrival: Wilderness System/Perception Sit-On-Top single and tandem kayaks.
- 1-Seater Kayak weight limit: 250 lbs.
- 2-Seater Kayak weight limit: 500 lbs.
- No smoking, alcohol, or pets permitted on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds unless 24 hours notice prior to the tour.
- Rain Policy: We depart rain or shine. We’ll refund you if conditions are dangerous.
- The amount of wildlife we see varies every day and is not guaranteed.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below