Grab a paddle for an outdoor adventure exploring a gorgeous canal that connects two scenic lakes. After your aquatic excursion, cool down with a brew or two at a bar with over 30 beers on tap.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover the natural beauty of the Dora Canal as you coast between banks lined with century-old cypress trees draped with Spanish moss
- Keep your eyes open to spot all sorts of wildlife along the shores and in the water, including herons, egrets, anhingas, cormorants, osprey, fish, and turtles
- Sample craft beer or wine at the local BRU Taphouse where you have dozens of tasty options to choose from
- Breathe in the fresh air as you peacefully glide along and listen to the sounds of nature that surround you
- 2.5-hour paddling excursion on the Dora Canal
- The option to choose between a kayak or stand-up paddleboard
- A visit to a local tap house
Please bring sunscreen, water shoes, a hat, and a water bottle.
Jul 29, 2019
Let your old Florida, outdoor adventure start here. You won't be disappointed! Katrina is a professional and makes the trip fun. We were wowed by the natural beauty in the area and enjoyed learning about the history and wildlife from Katrina. The kayaks were in great condition. We added the Bru Tap House to our water fun. That was a great decision! We got to extend the fun of the day and enjoy some locally crafted beers. We are looking forward to making this an annual event!
Apr 2, 2019
This was a nice quiet paddle through the canal. Tons of birds and wildlife to see. Even some turtles and gators. Katrina was a great guide and knew the area and the wildlife well. I'd never paddled a Kayak before even but it's a breeze. Anyone can do this so don't let inexperience stop you. The Bru after was a good time, Great beer and good food from BTW next door and great staff at both places.
Feb 18, 2019
Awesome time. Totally enjoyed this! Will stop in again if in the area! Thank you for a relaxing, enjoyable time
Meeting location:  123 S Joanna Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year