- Discover the natural beauty of the Dora Canal as you coast between banks lined with century-old cypress trees draped with Spanish moss
- Keep your eyes open to spot all sorts of wildlife along the shores and in the water, including herons, egrets, anhingas, cormorants, osprey, fish, and turtles
- Sample craft beer or wine at the local BRU Taphouse where you have dozens of tasty options to choose from
- Breathe in the fresh air as you peacefully glide along and listen to the sounds of nature that surround you
- 2.5-hour paddling excursion on the Dora Canal
- The option to choose between a kayak or stand-up paddleboard
- A visit to a local tap house
Please bring sunscreen, water shoes, a hat, and a water bottle.
Cancellations made before 48 hours scheduled tour time will receive a FULL refund minus credit card processing fee. Cancellations made within 24 hours will receive 50% refund. Rainchecks are available for full price up until 24 hours before tour. Cancellations made day of scheduled tour will be charged full tour price and not available for raincheck.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below