Conquer surfing like a pro, learning in the clean, emerald waters of the Atlantic Ocean near Florida’s best-known surf spot, the Sebastian Inlet.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour private surf lesson, working side-by-side with a patient and professional instruction
- Gaining skills and tips that will have you surfing safely wherever your travels take you
- Work with your own instructor who will explain topics like strength and balance training to catch waves in no time
- Feel like a surfing legend, riding waves in the same surf that big names like Kelly Slater once did
- 2.5-hour private surf lesson with CPR certified instructor
- Surfboard and leash
- We strive to teach lessons in the best possible conditions - wind and wave conditions may vary
- Students should bring swimwear, towels, and sun protection
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before lesson starts
Operator is happy to reschedule lessons due to wave/weather conditions not being favorable.
Jul 7, 2022
If your looking for the best surfing instructor in Florida this is the place to go
Sep 19, 2021
Sophia was my instructor for our session. Sophia's attitude and exuberance for teaching and surfing shined throughout the session. Highly recommend!
Jan 13, 2020
John and Sophia could not have done more to make the day a great experience. Thank you. We will be back.
Feb 23, 2019
John is very passionate about surfing, and provided more information than I ever expected to get in an introductory surf lesson. He is very knowledgeable in all aspects of the sport, and presented information to me in a way that made it easy to understand. I enjoyed my first time surfing, and I can't wait to get on a board again!
Feb 16, 2019
Sep 22, 2016
I recommend a private surf lesson to anyone. The Email-contact with John was very nice and he always answered quickly. I had booked a certain time and date online but John suggested an earlier lesson because of better tide. The lesson itself started with a bit of exercise. John explained how you can generally keep in shape for surfing and why certain exercises are useful. Afterwards he explained how to wax a board. Before we finally started surfing, John advised to asked the local people when you surf in unknown regions and how waves develop. I really enjoyed myself a lot during the lesson and would love to come back soon!
Meeting location:  8898 S Hwy A1A
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year