Pick up a paddle for a scenic kayaking tour over the turquoise waters of Cocoa Beach - soak up some sun and enjoy the warm breeze as you explore this gorgeous spot for more than two hours of fun!
- Set off over the shimmering waters of Cocoa Beach on board a kayak for an afternoon of fun in the sun
- Keep your eyes open to see a variety of wildlife: Spot West Indian Manatees and bottle nose dolphins swimming below, and Floridian birds circling above you
- Explore the beautiful Thousand Islands, an archipelago made up of more than 1,800 islands
- Follow your friendly guide to must-see spots along the tree-lined shores that surround you and travel through Mangrove Tunnels through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Guided tour
- Kayaks, lifejackets, paddles and dry bags
- General admission tickets include 200+ photos and any videos
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet and closed and/or open toe shoes that you don’t mind getting wet.
- Bring a towel to sit on and/or to dry off with after your tour.
- Kayaks available upon arrival: Wilderness System/Perception Sit-On-Top single and tandem kayaks.
- 1-Seater Kayak weight limit: 250 lbs.
- 2-Seater Kayak weight limit: 500 lbs.
- No smoking, alcohol, or pets permitted on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds unless 24 hours notice prior to the tour.
- Rain Policy: We depart rain or shine. We’ll refund you if conditions are dangerous.
- The amount of wildlife we see varies every day and is not guaranteed.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.