- Experience more than 100 native and exotic animals roaming freely on an adventurous wild ride
- Enjoy identifying species from as far away as the African savanna to others from the deciduous forests of North America, all from the comfort of your own car
- Explore a two-mile path through scenic landscapes as you get up close and personal with wild animals such as giraffes, zebra, eland antelope, scimitar oryx, American bison, mouflon sheep, and more!
- Check out a massive pond inside the park dedicated exclusively as a home for all “nuisance” alligators, trapped by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Stop and hand-feed our incredible giraffes for a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Ascend to our elevated giraffe feeding platform to meet, greet and feed giraffes eye-to-eye
- Stretch your legs inside our Gator Park or enjoy a variety of educational animal shows
- 1-hour safari drive-thru adventure
- Admission into our Gator Park
- Admission to a variety of educational animal shows
- Food available for purchase at our on-site restaurant, the Chomp House Grill
- Our Gator Park is also wheelchair-friendly; every exhibit is at ground level and the paths inside our Gator Park are compacted shells and concrete
- Guests are more than welcome to bring their own packed lunches and drinks
- Service dogs are the only pets allowed into our Gator Park
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Kenansville Sloth Encounter
Calling all sloth fans! Have you ever wanted to take a #slothie or experience what a real sloth feels like? If so, this is a must-do while visiting Wild Florida! Come inside our Sloth exhibit to get up close and personal with our two-toed sloths! Don’t be surprised to see tropical birds or iguanas while taking selfies with the sloths!
Nighttime Airboat Adventure in Orlando
Explore nature by night in this thrilling airboat adventure through protected swamps and rivers. Witness wildlife of the Central Florida Everglades as you travel throughout the 100,00 acres of protected land and get up close and personal with gators, emus, tortoises.