- See a galaxy below the water that lights up at the touch of your paddle with a glow known as bioluminescence
- Kayak through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, looking out for manatees and dolphins
- Feel a cool breeze blow through your hair as you glide over calm waters with a friendly guide leading the way
- Guided kayaking tour
- Kayak, paddle, dry bag and lifejacket
Please wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting wet. Open or closed toe shoes are fine. We suggest also bringing a towel to sit on and/or to dry off at the end. Bug spray will be provided upon arrival. No smoking and/or alcohol while on tour. Any guest that are intoxicated and/or underneath the influence will be asked to leave.
- Kayaks available upon arrival: Wilderness System/Perception Sit-On-Top single and tandem kayaks.
- Please arrive on your assigned tour departure time.
- 1-Seater Kayak weight limit: 250 lbs. 2-Seater Kayak weight limit: 500 lbs.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds unless 24 hours notice prior to the tour.
- Rain Policy: We depart rain or shine. We’ll refund you if conditions are dangerous.
- Please call if you are lost or can’t make it: 808.798.6630.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below