Kayak along the shores and tunnels formed by coastal trees in the 1,000 Islands of Cocoa Beach - make sure to keep an eye out for dolphins, manatees, migratory birds, and more on this eco-focused tour!
- Paddle at a leisurely pace through the Intracoastal, gliding through mangrove tunnels and island canals, and to sandy shores of the 1,000 Islands
- Watch the water and sky for native wildlife, including dolphins, manatees, great herons, roseate spoonbills and more
- Take home amazing photos of Florida’s natural landscape and the wild animals that call it home
- Learn about the intricate ecology of Florida’s Atlantic Coast from your expert guide
- 2-hour guided kayaking ecotour
- All required kayaking equipment
- Bottled water, sunscreen, bug spray, hats if needed
- Kayaking instruction (if needed)
- We recommend this activity for all ages.
- Those under 5 may prefer to try a private tour so they can make it shorter if needed.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- We recommend you bring extra sunscreen.
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited.
To receive a refund you must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the activity.
If we cancel due to lightning in the area or severe weather we will offer a full refund or reschedule your trip - your choice.
If there is light rain, we will still go.