Explore the Citrus & Cattle Ranch Estate in a giant truck. Have fun on a wild off-roading adventure like never before.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a wild one-hour tour around the Citrus & Cattle Ranch Estate, exploring its 2,500 acres to the fullest
- Hop in one of the highly modified trucks that are massive and geared low to provide a safe and relaxing ride through native woodland, pastureland, groves, and swampland
- Learn about the estate’s rich history and interesting Florida facts from a professional who has plenty to share
- See zebra, watusi, water buffalo, alligators, snakes, exotic and native birds, and much more that is visible only from the tour. The Showcase of Citrus is a licensed wildlife exhibitor
- One-hour tour
- Feed for the wildlife is included in the tour
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour time for check-in
- We are an outdoor venue, so please wear comfortable clothes and we recommend closed-toe shoes
- Tours operate rain or shine, but they may be delayed in the event of thunder or lightning
- Handicap accessible
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Feb 17, 2020
The whole idea of the 4x4 truck ride was there but I felt there wasn’t enough for the customers to see. I think we should of been able to see the process of how to pick the oranges and the different type of equipment used, the process of how to take care of the orange groves the difference between organic, natural, or regular oranges. Feed the zebras and give us the story on how they got the animals to Florida and why they chose the wild animals that they have on the farm. I would of liked to go thru more water and give us more history behind the farm. Give us more info and education behind why it is so important for orange groves and bees are necessary. Give us a comparison chart of what Florida looked like a while ago and show the customer how development has really turned this beautiful city to a pit.
Jan 3, 2020
Amazing place both the kids and adults had a wonderful time!! 4×4 ride was lots of fun and was very informative..Staff is very knowledgeable and full of information!! We will be back next time we are in Florida for sure!! Best orange juice I've ever tasted!!
Dec 21, 2019
Our family really enjoyed this little adventure! The tour is long and fun, worth every penny. They honor veterans and everyone is very nice. They also have a lot of fun things for the kiddos to do :)
Meeting location:  5010 US-27
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year