Enjoy beer, spirits, and spooky stories on this haunted ghost walking tour in downtown Winter Haven - you’ll visit restaurants and bars whose owners and patrons have some unfinished business!
- Enjoy beer/whiskey samples and small plated appetizers while learning about haunted Polk County
- Different food-tasting locations that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food.
- Each guest is provided a handout that includes a map, neighborhood recommendations, and discounts
- Visit family-owned shops and establishments that have been in business for years.
- Tour is conducted by a friendly licensed and certified guide to ensure a personable experience
- All beer/whiskey tastings are included
- Due to COVID, we will wear our masks as mandated while walking the streets or entering restaurants. While seated, we may remove them to eat
- Tour will take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella
- Tour is a 1.5 of easy walking
- Participants must be 21+ with valid ID
24 hours advance notice must be given. If the refund request is made within the 24 hours prior, credit for future bookings can be redeemed within a year.