2.5 Hour Monument Valley Tour
Spend over two hours exploring the landscapes of Monument Valley on a tour that takes you to unrestricted areas. Work with a friendly guide, who takes you around this picturesque area.
Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Take part on a guided tour through Monument Valley where you discover the best of this secluded spot
- Explore the restricted area or the back-country that is a part of Monument Valley that most never see
- Hang out with a friendly guide as you breathe in the dry desert air and warm up in the sunlight
- Tour guide
- Bottled water
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park fees are not inclusive to rates
- Pets allowed. If you end up joining others, you may have to ask if you pet may join in on the tour
- 20% of total will be charged for any cancellation
- 100% refund if the Monument Valley park is closed, or if Blackwater Tours cancels or defaults a tour
Jul 16, 2019
We were lucky to have the whole tour to ourselves. The whole area is amazing and thanks to our guide Larry we learned quite a bit about it as well as about the life of Navajo tribe. It was an amazing experience and we will make sure to recommend your agency to our friends or whoever will be in need. All worked out smoothly, from booking online to getting there, all instructions were clear and simple. Thank you so much for helping us to creat wonderful memories for me and my daughter.
Review provided by Peek Pro