- Marvel at trending street scenes, unique fashion, and youth-oriented culture on a guided walking tour through Williamsburg
- Learn the story of Brooklyn’s gentrification from an insider source, and see its controversial effects
- Discover Brooklyn’s rich history of immigration, manufacturing and beer brewing all on one tour
- View and learn about underground graffiti and street art this neighborhood is known for
- Enjoy the little-known, best panoramic view in NYC and visit a local artisanal chocolate factory
- Guided walking tour
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the day’s weather (tour runs rain or shine). We suggest that you bring bottled water/drink and a camera
This tour has no age restrictions but is recommended for ages 12+, as some mature topics may be referenced. Please consider your child’s attention span, and capacity for walking, if you are considering bringing them on the tour. Please be aware the tour covers up to 1.5 miles of walking distance.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.