Capture stunning shots as you explore one of the most interesting neighborhoods in Manhattan on a guided photography tour.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Interactive lessons on the art of composition and technical training on effectively using your camera’s manual settings
- Explore Houston Street, the James Hotel, Balthazar restaurant, typical cast-iron buildings, and the last cobble-stone streets still remaining in NYC
- A walking tour led as a photo workshop with a professional brings you to compelling sights and feeds your creative powers.
- Guided photography tour of SoHo
- Local professional photography teacher
Make sure to bring your camera fully charged with plenty of memory space for at least 100 shots, an extra battery, memory card and any lenses you want to use.
No returns and no refunds.
Dec 19, 2019
Tour was perfect for what I was wanting. Gildo had some great tips and was patient with me as a beginner. Thanks Gildo!
Nov 27, 2017
I told that we were street photographers and our interest was in people.
May 24, 2015
Very interesting photo tour and very friendly guide . I suggest this tour for all level photographs . Will probably test night photo tour .
Meeting location:  18 W Houston St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year