Snap breathtaking photos as you enjoy unobstructed aerial views of the Big Apple from an open-door helicopter. Work with expert pilots on a private one-hour flight that covers all the major landmarks.
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime learning experience to satisfy your curiosity for aerial photography
- Hop aboard a Robinson R44 helicopter, which has enough for three passengers, for a private flight
- Soar through the air for unique shots of iconic landmarks, including Central Park, the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty
- Show off your amazing photos to your friends or family to wow them with aerial angles
- Get photography tips and tricks from an experienced film pilot, who can help you capture high-quality aerial images
- Customize your route to focus on what you want to see and capture on film
- One-hour private open-door helicopter flight
- We have implemented heightened safety measures for all our private flights (we will only offer private flights until further notice
- Face masks are now mandatory for all passengers and crew
- Hand sanitizer is provided before boarding
- Helicopters are thoroughly disinfected between flights
- Additional $25 per person airport fee payable at check in
- Flights depart from Westchester Airport outside New York City, easily accessible by train or car
- Flights operate weather and helicopter maintenance permitting
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger and 500 lbs combined
- All cameras and smartphones must be secured with neck straps or wrist straps.
- The use of poles or selfie sticks that could protrude from the aircraft is prohibited.
- Legs and feet must be kept inside the aircraft at all times: anyone violating this important safety rule will be subject to immediate termination of their flight, with no refund, and a penalty of $250.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight. In case of poor weather or helicopter maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before departure.
Meeting location:  67 Tower Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year