- Ride down tiny streets that a bus couldn’t visit on a fun-filled bike tour through a classic New York neighborhood, Harlem
- Explore the district where the Harlem Renaissance took place decades ago as you visit important landmarks full of history
- Indulge yourself with delicious coffee and pastries on our break and delectable lunch (lunch is included in the price of the tour)
- Learn how this area was transformed from a Dutch village into a modern urban metropolis
- Bike past the homes of Harlem greats, including Langston Hughes, Madam CJ Walker and Maya Angelou, etc
- An experienced tour guide
- A bike equipped with a basket and helmet
It is recommended that you use sun-screen, sun glasses and wear light clothing. Larger bags can be stored in the shop during the tour. There are baskets on the bikes to hold your smaller items. This tour is lead in English. Please email if another language is preferred. There is a 30-minute lunch break. Gratuities are not included.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below