Learn to kayak from ACA certified instructors on the calm and clear waters of Cold Spring Harbor on a two-hour kayaking tour. Paddle among sea life while enjoying idyllically rural views in the water.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Go on a two-hour long kayaking tour on the serene waters of Cold Spring Harbor
- Enjoy your trip knowing that experienced instructors are by your side the entire way, ready to give you important safety tips and paddling techniques
- Learn essential paddling technique and form with 15 minutes of land instruction that prepares you for your tour
- Spot active wildlife, including osprey and blue heron as you take in the beautiful landscapes of rural Long Island
- Walk the streets of historic Cold Spring Harbor before or after your tour, and sit on the grass or park bench in Billy Joel Park
- Two-hour kayak tour
- All equipment
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before scheduled trip time.
- No smoking, alcohol or animals on any of the operator’s tours
- Liability waivers must be completed on site
- Participants 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must be able to swim
Oct 18, 2021
The equipment is top notch, joe is super informative and fun, and the 2 hr tour is truly beautiful scenery
Jun 15, 2021
My Daughter and I had a great day. Joe the instructor kept it fun and safe. I highly recommend it.
Oct 4, 2018
I loved the first time experience of kayaking on a beautiful late September day. What I wanted more of was to smell the flowers along the way. The focus was on reaching a destination only to then turnaround to go back. It would have been nice to chill and enjoy the beautiful outdoors before the return. It is tiring when you are not familiar with a high energy activity, and I work out several days a week. To offer water would have been nice as well. I was parched when we got back. So, more time to chill, to take in the sites.
Meeting location:  130 Harbor Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year