- Go on a two-hour long kayaking tour on the serene waters of Cold Spring Harbor
- Enjoy your trip knowing that experienced instructors are by your side the entire way, ready to give you important safety tips and paddling techniques
- Learn essential paddling technique and form with 15 minutes of land instruction that prepares you for your tour
- Spot active wildlife, including osprey and blue heron as you take in the beautiful landscapes of rural Long Island
- Walk the streets of historic Cold Spring Harbor before or after your tour, and sit on the grass or park bench in Billy Joel Park
- Two-hour kayak tour
- All equipment
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before scheduled trip time.
- No smoking, alcohol or animals on any of the operator’s tours
- Liability waivers must be completed on site
- Participants 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must be able to swim
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
1-Hour Kayak Instruction & Tour in Cold Spring Harbor
Embark on a one-hour kayaking tour with land instruction led by certified guides before venturing into the beautiful clear waters of Cold Spring Harbor. Learn proper paddling techniques and spot a variety of birds and sea life.