Navigating underwater is a little different than on land, so learn how to navigate your way through the clear (and sometimes not so clear) blue ocean. This course will ensure you’re prepared and have the necessary tools to safely navigate through the deep blue seas.
- Learn multiple navigation techniques from our instructors with a solid foundation in personal skills and trained by the US military
- Overcome the obstacles inherent to finding your way underwater
- Learn how easy and simple navigation can be and how it will help you both above and below the surface
- Review natural aids such as sand ripples or reef formations, which can accurately predict your route
- Unravel the challenge and learn the practical skills and techniques of tools such as mechanical or digital compasses
- We include EVERYTHING you need to take this class for a truly unique experience. This includes all gas fills including NITROX, and your wetsuit to keep you feeling comfortable
- If your course includes boat fees, the fees are additional and range between $80 to $90 depending on the boat operator
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your first training session to fill out the appropriate paperwork (if not completed prior)
- We will review your credentials and discuss the goals of the course
- All Technical Courses require an evaluation dive prior to beginning the course. This allows us to video and view your current skills & knowledge level to create a customized approach per student
- All courses and events are designed with SAFETY in mind and taught by internationally recognized instructors. We are dedicated to ensuring you have an amazing experience at AQUI
- With that said, we have a strict “ZERO TOLERANCE” policy in regards to substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, and harassment
- If you are currently taking prescription medication, please contact us promptly
- Any person that is under the influence as stated, will be removed from the reservation, and no refund will be issued
These events sell fast, and we limit availability to ensure a personalized experience for you. Please cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of your booking; we do not offer refunds on no-shows.
All reservations canceled on time will be applied as a credit toward a future date. We will refund the full amount if cancellation is a result of an act of nature, or when safety may be compromised. We are trained professionals, and safety is of utmost importance in addition to having a great time.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Learn to Night Dive Course and Certification
Don’t limit yourself from sunrise to sunset, get your ‘Night Diving Specialty’ to explore the nocturnal marine life and join us for an amazing moonlight experience! The Night Diving and Limited Visibility Specialty is the best way to learn and practice the techniques you’ll need to become a safe and confident night diver.
Duration:  4hrs - 6hrs
Use Decompression Procedures to Enhance your Dive Course
The Decompression Procedures Course prepares you for planned staged decompression diving. With a maximum operating depth of 45 metres/150 feet, this course is your first step beyond the normal sport diving limits.
Duration:  8hrs - 12hrs
Learn to Dive with Enriched Air Nitrox Course
As a Nitrox diver, you can increase your bottom times and safety margins, plus shorten your surface intervals - so you can spend more time exploring the dive sites you love and less time waiting to dive. It’s the perfect course to get the most out of your dive time, especially on multi-dive days and helps minimize diver fatigue.
Duration:  3hrs - 5hrs
Scuba with Advanced Nitrox Course
The Advanced Nitrox Course qualifies divers to use enriched air nitrox from EAN 21 through EAN 100 percent within your current certification level to a maximum depth of 40 meters/130 feet. This course and certification is key to anyone looking to use advanced nitro to explore more technical dives!
Duration:  8hrs - 10hrs