Swim with sharks in the open waters of Jupiter, Florida for an unforgettable adventure. Team up with a professional as you explore local hotspots where these large creatures like to hang out.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out over Jupiter’s open waters for a guided boat tour and diving experience you won’t forget
- Relax on the boat, basking in the warm weather, then plunge into the water for a three-tank experience
- See all sorts of sharks, including tiger, hammerhead, and bulls, as you glide through the turquoise waters
- Refuel with a lavish box lunch created by the American Gourmet, a local deli company
- Guided shark boat trip and three-tank dive
- Gourmet lunch
Must be nitrox certified and a “good” diver to dive.
- Before attempting an advanced dive, a good diver has dived in the last year in the conditions he is about to dive or “warms up” with a dive or two in easier conditions. We don’t go from Quarry to 110’ deep ledge without doing a couple of ocean dives first.
- The best divers have their buoyancy under control AT ALL TIMES. Good divers know about how much weight they need and do not exceed the amount of lead needed to just get off the surface. When you get off the boat with too much lead, you have to constantly adjust your BC as you change depth. In the event of an out of air emergency, you are going to be fighting to dump weight or drown.
- A good diver should be neutral at the bottom or slightly negative if you use Aluminum tanks. A diver that can’t get off the surface because they are holding their breath and then crash the reef as they descend, needs to take a course in Peak Performance Buoyancy.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Jul 6, 2020
I came for the sharks and boy did I get sharks! Great experience, the crew was very attentive and we had a great time. Will definitely be coming back again. Only critique would be with the lunch, there was no option to put allergy information or food preferences when booking. I don't eat pork and I got a ham sandwich I couldn't eat.
Jul 3, 2020
Great boat and saw lots of sharks.
Jun 10, 2020
The website and the email we received both stated that we would be receiving a gourmet lunch on board. No lunch was provided and we didn’t bring food so we were starving by the end of the trip. Aside from that, the sharks were amazing.
Meeting location:  25 S Coastal Way
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year