Swim with sharks in the open waters of Jupiter, Florida for an unforgettable adventure. Team up with a professional as you explore local hotspots where these large creatures like to hang out.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out over Jupiter’s open waters for a guided boat tour and diving experience you won’t forget
- Relax on the boat, basking in the warm weather, then plunge into the water for a three-tank experience
- See all sorts of sharks, including tiger, hammerhead, and bulls, as you glide through the turquoise waters
- Refuel with a lavish box lunch created by the American Gourmet, a local deli company
- Guided shark boat trip and three-tank dive
- Gourmet lunch
Must be nitrox certified and a “good” diver to dive.
- Before attempting an advanced dive, a good diver has dived in the last year in the conditions he is about to dive or “warms up” with a dive or two in easier conditions. We don’t go from Quarry to 110’ deep ledge without doing a couple of ocean dives first.
- The best divers have their buoyancy under control AT ALL TIMES. Good divers know about how much weight they need and do not exceed the amount of lead needed to just get off the surface. When you get off the boat with too much lead, you have to constantly adjust your BC as you change depth. In the event of an out of air emergency, you are going to be fighting to dump weight or drown.
- A good diver should be neutral at the bottom or slightly negative if you use Aluminum tanks. A diver that can’t get off the surface because they are holding their breath and then crash the reef as they descend, needs to take a course in Peak Performance Buoyancy.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Jan 11, 2021
I think the crew could have been more helpful, I tip well and it was recommended on the site for ex.; however, when the dive was over we had to change our own BC for all 3 dives, we had to pack everything and help bring everything out. Weather was a but rough and the help of the crew changing the gear for all tanks & taking the gear off the book would had been very helpful. This was expensive excursion, had to rent all equipment and tip $20 per person. Lastly, i think the “gourmet food” could had been better as well, we got a sandwich, cookie and coleslaw... overall this is feedback, crew would had been more attentive.
Jan 7, 2021
We booked a trip for 3 dives on jan 5 2021, we did the first one that was really nice but on our way to the second one the boat broked and we have to return without doing the next two dives. We never recieved a reimbursment or a ticket to do it another day. Been calling the owner but we had no awnser untill now.
Jan 4, 2021
Great experience on top of the water and below. Great crew, friendly and knowledgeable. Capt was exceptional in poor ocean conditions. Lunch provided was outstanding. And most importantly SHARKS!!! DEFINITELY will book again.
Meeting location:  25 S Coastal Way
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year