Swim with sharks in the open waters of Jupiter, Florida for an unforgettable adventure. Team up with a professional as you explore local hotspots where these large creatures like to hang out.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out over Jupiter’s open waters for a guided boat tour and diving experience you won’t forget
- Relax on the boat, basking in the warm weather, then plunge into the water for a three-tank experience
- See all sorts of sharks, including tiger, hammerhead, and bulls, as you glide through the turquoise waters
- Refuel with a lavish box lunch created by the American Gourmet, a local deli company
- Guided shark boat trip and three-tank dive
- Gourmet lunch
Must be nitrox certified and a “good” diver to dive.
- Before attempting an advanced dive, a good diver has dived in the last year in the conditions he is about to dive or “warms up” with a dive or two in easier conditions. We don’t go from Quarry to 110’ deep ledge without doing a couple of ocean dives first.
- The best divers have their buoyancy under control AT ALL TIMES. Good divers know about how much weight they need and do not exceed the amount of lead needed to just get off the surface. When you get off the boat with too much lead, you have to constantly adjust your BC as you change depth. In the event of an out of air emergency, you are going to be fighting to dump weight or drown.
- A good diver should be neutral at the bottom or slightly negative if you use Aluminum tanks. A diver that can’t get off the surface because they are holding their breath and then crash the reef as they descend, needs to take a course in Peak Performance Buoyancy.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Apr 19, 2021
A top notch Charter! I could not have been more pleased with my experience! PATRICK is such an amazing animal! Josh did an excellent job giving every diver the opportunity for some great photo ops!
Mar 28, 2021
The dive was cut short due to the DM having another place to be. He did not realize the we overheard him as the official excuse was poor conditions even though the seas were around 3 for and the vis was 40+. The gourmet lunches that were promised were also not on board which was a dead giveaway that they had no intention of completing all of the dives. I’ve used this operator many times in the past, this was the last one.
Mar 27, 2021
I paid for three tanks and only got two. Instead of offering a refund, partial refund, credit, or dropping us on a reef we got ripped off. I also paid for a "gourmet lunch" which was not offered or given. The last tank was "canceled" because the visibility was bad, but the guide was literally the one mucking up the water on the wreck moving around. I realize that the behavior and presence of the sharks are not in the control of the guide, however, we saw only about five sharks on the entire trip and I was very displeased with the results for what I had paid for.
Meeting location:  25 S Coastal Way
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year