Mr. Beaches will guide you on a leisurely tour of the Las Olas canals. The tour will start with a short lesson, before we take off to view some of Florida’s most exclusive real estate.
Duration:  1hr 15mins - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- All Tours led by our corgi PUP Mr. Beaches
- Check our some of the most exclusive real estate in Florida as you Paddleboard through the Las Olas canals
- Complimentary water and waterproof phone cases provided
- Free photos and videos of your paddleboard tour
- Paddle Board, paddle, safety equipment, bottled water
- SUP PUP reserves the right to cancel any on-water activity due to dangerous water or weather conditions. In this case, un-paid sessions will not be charged and pre-paid sessions will be added back to your account for future use
- For Private Events and other Special Events, we will work with you to re-schedule your outing – if rescheduling is not possible a full refund will be issued
- Guests should be comfortable around dogs
- This adventure involves some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy, disability or injury. You should know how to swim, (or wear a life vest if you do not) and feel comfortable in water.
- We cannot guarantee you will not fall off of board while paddle boarding
- If you cannot make your reservation, please cancel at least 24 hours in advance. You may cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to the start of the session. Early cancellations will result in a class credit being returned to your account for future use. Reservations cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the start of the activity and no-shows will result in the forfeiture of the session and you will be charged as attending.
- Please contact us in the event of extenuating circumstances.
Jun 30, 2020
My daughter loved it. She wants me to buy her a paddle board when she gets home. Natasha and her dog are really fun!
Nov 11, 2019
Natasha and Mr. Beaches provide a wonderful paddleboard tour. Natasha provided great information about the city and how to use the paddleboard. Overall it was a fun and relaxing experience.
Oct 7, 2019
I booked a paddle board tour, in Fort lauderdale FL, with Natasha Baker on the 3rd of sept 2019. Due to the hurricane Dorian, she cancelled our trip. Which is totally understandable. She asked us to reschedule, but that was not possible on our side due to the short vacation time. I asked her for reimbursement of the the payment we made of $385.61. Tried to get in touch, via airbnb, email, whatsapp. Never received acknowledgement or reply, which i find very disturbing. Will try to get our money one way or another. Very disappointed in Natasha's attitude.
Meeting location:  2 N Victoria Park Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year