Enjoy a relaxing Miami cruise that highlights the beautiful homes, both past and present, of the wealthy, famous, and infamous. Cruise by the islands, along the bay, and around downtown Miami.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get an insider’s view of how celebrities live in Miami with a scenic cruise along a coastline full of mega mansions
- Hop aboard an open-air 52′ catamaran complete with a spacious upper deck great for sightseeing and a lower deck that provides shade and equally great views
- Relax as you sip a fruity Pina Colada and catch a glimpse of South Beach, the Port of Miami and sprawling houses
- See current and previous homes of many big stars, including Gloria Estefan, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Enrique Iglesias and more
- 90-minute tour narrated in English and Spanish
- Snack bar with beer, wine, daiquiris, piña colada and snacks
- Please allow 30 minutes to park and find the boat in Bayside Marketplace
- Sunscreen is recommended
- It is also recommended that you set aside extra time to explore Bayside
- Guests must be ages 4+
- Non-refundable with the exception of severe weather and other unforeseen circumstances
Sep 17, 2020
We were so excited when we arrived to the destination, in hopes of getting on the cruise to see celebrity homes but unfortunately weren’t greeted by anyone. The reservation was for Sunday at 2:30pm but the ticket booth was closed and no one was at the captain Jimmy’s fiesta dock. Not sure what went wrong or if they were closed but we should have never been able to book the ride if they were going to be closed on that day. Thank you.
Sep 16, 2020
The groupon site says you guys are out of service due to Covid but your website still allows people to book online using the groupon tab and charges 1.00 per person. You guys even send out emails confirming the reservation and emails reminding people about the cruise. This is very misleading. We ubered to your location and the people working at nearby stands said that this was very common and that several families have had this happen. Maybe if you guys plan on selling on Groupon and not booking disable the current months on the website so that customers don’t think things have changed and book online.
Sep 8, 2020
We booked a cruise and was never informed that they were closed! We played 20 dollars to Uber to the Market and was told by other businesses that they weren’t open! We were on vacation and we were excited to do this and it was a big disappointment!
Meeting location:  401 Biscayne Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year