- See both subterranean and elevated art as well as classic Chicago architecture as you make your way to the train
- All aboard the train and head to West Loop Gate, where the Fulton Market District is located
- Hop off the train, grab a snack and learn some history before getting back on and riding to Garfield Park Conservatory
- Later, on your way back into town, you’ll stop off in the West Loop and make your way down to Randolph Street Market where we’ll end with a story, snack and beverage
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Transit Fares
- Garfield Park Conservatory
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for Chicago weather – tours operate rain or shine. Guests should be able to climb stairs as not all train stations have functioning elevators/escalators.
Guests must be 18 or older to attend.
Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the event start time will receive a full refund. Tours canceled with less than 24 hours notice from the event start time are not eligible for a refund. In the case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers will receive a full refund. No-shows will be charged full price. Please feel free to contact [email protected] with questions.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below