Explore the border of Chicago on a wine adventure amidst the Indiana Dunes at the south end of Lake Michigan. Depart Chicago, visit three wineries, enjoy lunch and return by dinner.
Duration:  6hrs - 8hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a wine tour on the Duneland Wine Trail starting in downtown Chicago and making your way over the border towards the Indiana National Lakeshore
- Visit three local wineries, mingle with winemakers and learn the secrets of how they make their wines
- Try a wide range of wine varietals with an array of different flavors, while learning how each was made
- Enjoy lunch during a break between wine tastings to fuel up and keep enjoying your adventure
- Full-day wine tour with guide
- Tasting fees
- Departure toast
- Bottled water
- Transportation to and from Chicago
Proof of age (21 or older) is required.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Some light walking may be required so please wear comfortable shoes
- A safety waiver may be required
Full refunds for cancellations made at least two weeks in advance.
Meeting location:  505 N Michigan Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year