Boston's principal role in launching the American Revolution is linked by the brick-lined Freedom Trail. This world-famous pedestrian path is best experienced on foot, in a small group, with a compelling and knowledgeable guide!
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Delve deeply into the years 1768 to 1776, the tumultuous nine years prior to the the American Revolution
- Walk in the footsteps of colonial Bostonians, all of whom grappled with the difficult—and inescapable—question of loyalty or rebellion to crown and country
- Gain an introduction to Boston’s enduring status as America’s “Cradle of Liberty.”
- Travel past historic landmarks in Downtown Boston as your guide shares the gripping story of a small colonial town careening toward war with a global empire
- Local historian
- Small groups (12 guests maximum)
- Historic images (e.g. maps, portraits)
- Primary sources and quotations
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate attire—this tour is 100% outdoors!
- If possible, arrive to the tour rally point (1 Washington Street, 02108) 5-10 minutes prior to the tour departure to check in and meet your guide.
- The tour WILL return to its starting point. We conclude where the tour begins at at 1 Washington Street, steps from delicious lunch options at Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- Gratuities and museum admission not included
- Midday Tours (1.5 hours) start at 11:00am, 12:00pm, and 1:00pm on Saturdays and holiday weekends. Private Tours always available upon request
- This walking tour does not enter the individual historic sites along the Freedom Trail, except for public parks and burying spaces.
- Service animals are welcome, but pets are not allowed inside historic burying grounds due to city restrictions.
- This tour is wheelchair and scooter accessible, but please be prepared for narrow sidewalks and uneven surfaces!
- Please note: current COVID-19 restrictions in the City of Boston mandate face coverings for all tour participants.
- Full refunds are possible with 24 hours notice.
- Please contact Hub Town Tours directly at 857-770-1482 or [email protected] if you need to amend your booking.
Jul 6, 2021
The tour itself was through the city and graveyards vs what I thought was the actual “trail”. That information could have been told in a lecture vs in front of grave stone. guide should not assume everyone knows or remembers the important American historical facts. Answered questions generously however. Girls enjoyed your more then I did please know.
Meeting location:  1 Washington St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year