Get ready to experience the hike of a lifetime. The hike to Mt. Liamuiga Volcano is challenging, spectacular, and unforgettable. Mt. Liamuiga lies 3,792 ft above sea level, making it the highest point in the entire Leeward Islands chain. You will experience the cacophonous sounds of crickets, toads, green tree frogs, birds, and the chatter of monkeys warning each other of your presence.
- Wind through the rainforest, over, around, and through rock formations
- See the mesmerizing view of the crater and verdant lowlands from the summit of the volcano
- Listen to the moaning of the wind through the trees, and the soughing of the gentle breezes through the leaves
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Your payment will be refundable in the event of a storm, if you provide a doctor’s note, or your ship is not able to dock
- Payment is non-refundable unless cancelled 48 hours in advance