Your friend is trapped in the Tomb and you must solve the mystery. With with one other friend to find a way out of the Tomb before it's too late.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Immerse yourself in a wild escape room challenge where you have to work with your friends like never before
- Help one friend who is locked in the Tomb and needs your help to escape before the vampire comes back
- Search the room for hidden clues and solve some of the toughest brain teasers you’ve ever experience
- Escape room game
- For all adventures, a 5-day notice of cancellation is needed for a full refund.
- If adventures are booked or cancelled within 5 days of the scheduled adventure, then there will be a 50% refund available or rescheduling with no cancellation fee.
- No-call, no-shows the day of the adventure will not be refunded in any amount.
- Activities close out 2 hours before they are scheduled. Please make sure to complete your booking before that time.
Feb 23, 2020
We hit a road block with the LEGO clue because the letters we could see did not spell the word that would unlock the combination lock. We lost all our remaining time to this and felt a little cheated.
Dec 15, 2019
Without hints this is too complicated. A room should start out easy with the first few things and get progressively harder and this room was overly complicated from the get go. The production quality itself was fine, but we didn’t really enjoy this experience and we have thoroughly enjoyed the other rooms at Conundrum. It just felt like a way to make more money in a limited space they had available.
Nov 17, 2019
After entering the room, there was one lock that was already unlocked and on the floor. Leading to a lot of wasted time when we discovered a key that was useless since the lock was already opened. The biggest issue we had was one of the lock combinations that spelled "DEAD" was not set properly and did not open even with the right word. The attendant confirmed once we ran out of time that there was something wrong with the lock. We were pretty annoyed that we spent a good chunk of our time with the right answer to the combo but had no way to move past that part.
Meeting location:  1 Battle Square
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year