- Explore the heart of Asheville, a town nestled underneath the sky-high Blue Ridge Mountains, on a comedy bus tour that explores centuries of the city’s rich history
- Bring the children along for a great comedy show, complete with skits, special appearances, and hilarious jokes
- See the city’s prominent landmarks and listen to entertaining stories as you discover Asheville from a unique, comedic perspective aboard a comfortable purple bus!
- 1-hour bus tour of Asheville
- Comedic tour guides
- Children under 4 years of age do not need a ticket and can ride for free, though they need to share bus seating with one ticket holder. There must be one adult for every four children riding.
- It is recommended that you arrive downtown 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time, in order to find parking.
- Seating is first-come, first-serve. Tickets may be released and sold to another party at the time of departure if passengers are late to boarding.
Full refund for parties of four or fewer that cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour. Full refund for parties of five or more that cancel at least four days prior to the tour. Non-refundable reservations for cancellations made the day of the tour.