Unwind on Asheville’s Best Tubing Adventure! Personalized trips, stunning scenery, and fun-filled activities await at our scenic outpost on the French Broad River
- Party with friends on a hot summer day while floating down the French Broad River
- Tube from our spectacular outpost, across from Biltmore property, passing Carrier Park and the River Arts District
- Enjoy cold beverages in our super comfy tubes with cup holders and take in the scenery at your own pace
- Make relaxing stops along the way, plunge into refreshing spots, or soak up the sun, and after the float, savor a cold drink at our outpost with live music and games on the weekend
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers and if it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers.
- The trip runs seven days a week and takes about two hours depending on water levels.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. We require a cancellation of 48 hours notice for a full refund.