The to-be president and his magnificent First Lady first met, got married, started their family, and played a major role in transforming a serene place into the Camelot epoch, before Jackie Kennedy’s return after the demise of John F. Kennedy.
This GPS-guided audio tour, which you can embark on at your own pace, will take you through the brick-paved walkways between homes that date back to the 18th century. The 90-minute journey encompasses many of the Kennedy residences, as well as the Holy Trinity Church they went to, and Martin’s Tavern - the place where Jack popped the question.
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Holy Trinity Catholic Church - The tour starts outside the Holy Trinity Catholic Church.
- Georgetown University - The tour starts near the Georgetown University.
- Volta Place Northwest - The tour passes Volta Place, en route you will learn more about its history before continuing with the Kennedys
- Martin’s Tavern - The tour takes you passed Martin’s Tavern
- Newton D. Baker House - The tour ends outside the Newton Baker House
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.