Embark on a tour with real paranormal investigators, exploring America’s haunted Lemp neighborhood, delving into unexplained activity and its enigmatic past, guided by a local with fascinating historical insights
- Experience the paranormal on a haunted walking tour of the Lemp neighborhood with professional investigators
- Tour the Lemp Brewery to learn about 19th-century brewing and the family’s brewing legacy
- Discover the fascinating history of the Lemp family and their impact on St. Louis while admiring impressive architecture
- Explore former cemetery sites bordering the brewery and hear haunting stories from the past as you stroll along
- 1.5 hour walking tour lead by a professional paranormal investigator
- Please wear light colored clothing and comfortable shoes. Please bring a flashlight.
- You are more than welcome to enjoy the great food of the Lemp Mansion before and after the tour.
- Please arrive at least an hour before your tour starts so you have plenty of time to enjoy your meal if you plan to do so.
- Tour is of Public Spaces only.
Non-refundable unless operator cancels or reschedules event. Tours run rain or shine. Due to limited size groups mandated by the Covid 19 Pandemic. We do not allow Cancellations or Reschedules.