Step into a captivating world of Jewish history, culture, and classic American architecture as you tour the Beth Sholom Synagogue, a remarkable creation by the renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright, leaving an impressive mark both inside and out
- Start your tour in awe as you get your first glimpse of an impressive building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Tour through a number of exhibits that explore the history of the congregates and the Synagogue itself, with interactive kiosks that tell a detailed story of the building to help shape your experience visiting an incredible “House of Peace”
- Get a glimpse of original sketches and blueprints authored by famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright
- 20 minute film viewing on the history of the Beth Sholom Synagogue
- 1 hour tour of the Synagogue
- The parking lot is located behind the building.
- Enter under the green awning and turn right. There may be last minute changes to tour schedule.
- Synagogue is hot during summer months, and is not open on days of worship.
- Elevator entrance is located on the outside of the building.
- Go to the Visitor Center for access.
Please make cancellations at least 48 hours in advance.