The Best of Versailles Half a Day!
Our Versailles Bike and Brunch tour is the most time-efficient way to see the best of Versailles. Why walk with the crowds & stand in line when you can bike, brunch & skip the line? Join us to ride, taste & hear the scandalous tales of the French Royal Family on this truly memorable trip.
- It’s almost as if Versailles was designed with our bike tour in mind.
- The majority of our ride takes place within the Royal Gardens, where we can enjoy stress-free cycling, far from the traffic and crowds.
- Outside of the gardens, cycle paths weave their way throughout the town and are set on the footpaths, away from traffic.
- We guide you inside the palace, we do not leave you with an audio guide at the end of the day.
- At the end of the day we cycle back to the train station so you do not need to walk back on your own.
- All tickets Château, inner gardens & transportation included in tour & tour price.
- No need to carry your bike on the train from Paris our bikes are based in Versailles.
- We live in Versailles.
- Small Groups: 12 riders max.
- Any cancellations prior to 24 hours in advance will be eligible for a refund.
- Any cancellations within 24 hours of your reservation will not be eligible for a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Food & Palace Bike Tour in Versailles
!Escape the Hustle & Bustle of the City!
On our Versailles Bike Tour join us to ride, taste & explore on this truly memorable day trip. Escape the crowds, skip the line, explore the Château, gardens & discover secret places seen by few tourists and even unknown to Parisians. If you are looking for a unique experience, out of the city, away from hoards of tourists, and want to make the most of your time in Versailles- look no further than this day trip.
Duration:  8 hours, 30 minutes - 10 hours
Paris Highlights Tour
#The Ultimate Introduction to Paris
Join us on our Paris Highlights Bike Tour, the classic Paris bike tour to explore the best of the French capital. This tour is the perfect way to orient yourself in the city as we introduce you to the must-see sites, some hidden gems and provide plenty of tips to inspire the rest of your vacation. As locals, we will give you an insight into what it’s like to live in this amazing city as we cycle you through the past, present & future.
Duration:  4 hours
Evening Bike & Boat Tour in Paris
Explore the City of Lights! Join us on our Paris evening bike tour for an unforgettable evening away from the crowds, exploring the city of lights & its illuminated monuments as we share with you a unique insight into its history and contemporary culture. If you are looking for a fun night out, an overview of the city, its history, culture & invaluable tips, and suggestions for your holiday look no further than this experience.
Duration:  5 hours, 30 minutes