Embark on an exhilarating 8.5-mile adventure down the Wild and Scenic Rock Springs Run, a perfect escape for experienced paddlers seeking the thrill of the outdoors
- Experience the thrill of navigating 8.5 miles of Wild and Scenic Rock Springs Run, an adrenaline-packed adventure bound to satisfy your inner explorer
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring beauty of the great outdoors as you paddle your way through the natural wonder that is the Rock Springs Run
- Feel a sense of safety and comfort with the inclusion of a life jacket and a trusty paddle, equipping you for a journey you’ll never forget
- Kayak, Paddle, Life Jacket
- Tour covers entirety of Rock Springs Run, including the World famous Emerald Cut.
- Opportunity to see Florida wildlife such as alligators, turtles, river otters, white-tailed deer, fish, black bears, and various birds.
- Tour can take up to 5 hours to complete.
- Please bring lots of water and snacks.
- Tour is for experienced paddlers only.
- Each guest must be fully mobile, in good physical condition, a confident swimmer, and comfortable with wildlife.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULE POLICY. To receive a refund, cancellations must be made 48-hours prior to the reservation. Cancellations made within 48-hours of reservation; an eGift Certificate will be issued. All eGift Certificates will be valid for one year. Cancellations made on the same day of the reservation, no refund or eGift Certificate will be provided. If a reschedule request is made on the same day of the reservation, a $50 Reschedule Fee will be assessed. To cancel, reschedule or change a reservation, please email us at [email protected].