- Enter a 15-acre wildlife park that’s home to alligators, zebras, emus, deer, watusi, wild boars, sloths, and lemurs
- Get two hours of hands-on training where you’re paired up with a friendly and informative animal keeper
- Prepare daily meals and feed the animals, even getting the chance to train some of the more exotic residents
- Get up-close with alligators during a private handling demonstration complete with a photo of your experience
- Set off on a one-hour airboat tour of the Cypress Lake Everglades
- One-hour airboat tour
- Hands-on gator demo
- Free photo
- Park admission
Bring sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen. There is a maximum of 4 people in the same party or 2 people from different parties.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Drive-Thru Safari Adventure in Kenansville
Buckle up for your wildest car ride yet! Explore our Safari Park by car and discover more than 100 native and exotic animals roaming freely. Stretch your legs to pet a sleepy sloth, check out our thrilling Gator Park, and enjoy a funfilled animal show!
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 30mins
Kenansville Sloth Encounter
Calling all sloth fans! Have you ever wanted to take a #slothie or experience what a real sloth feels like? If so, this is a must-do while visiting Wild Florida! Come inside our Sloth exhibit to get up close and personal with our two-toed sloths! Don’t be surprised to see tropical birds or iguanas while taking selfies with the sloths!
Nighttime Airboat Adventure in Orlando
Explore nature by night in this thrilling airboat adventure through protected swamps and rivers. Witness wildlife of the Central Florida Everglades as you travel throughout the 100,00 acres of protected land and get up close and personal with gators, emus, tortoises.