Kayak along the shores and tunnels formed by coastal trees in the 1,000 Islands of Cocoa Beach - make sure to keep an eye out for dolphins, manatees, migratory birds, and more on this eco-focused tour!
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Paddle at a leisurely pace through the Instracoastal, gliding through mangrove tunnels and island canals, and to sandy shores of the 1,000 Islands
- Watch the water and sky for native wildlife, including dolphins, manatees, great herons, roseate spoonbills and more
- Take home amazing photos of Florida’s natural landscape and the wild animals that call it home
- Learn about the intricate ecology of Florida’s Atlantic Coast from your expert guide
- 2-hour guided kayaking ecotour
- All required kayaking equipment
- Bottled water, sunscreen, bug spray, hats if needed
- Kayaking instruction (if needed)
- We recommend this activity for all ages
- Those under 5 may prefer to try a private tour so they can make it shorter if needed We
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- We recommend you bring extra sunscreen
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited
- To receive a refund you must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the activity
- If we cancel due to lightning in the area or severe weather we will offer a full refund or reschedule your trip - your choice
- If there is light rain, we will still go
Mar 22, 2020
Feb 5, 2020
Garrett was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable! We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Highly recommend!
Jan 27, 2020
Our whole experience was fantastic,from the great equipment,well stocked with anything you might need but don't have and the EXTREMELY knowledgeable, professional and friendly guide. We take all our visitors!
Jan 26, 2020
Our tour guide was amazing!! He told us about the local wildlife and the kayaking was relaxing and fun. We got to monkey our way through a mangrove tunnel, which was so fun!! I would definitely recommend. Our kids are 11 and 16, and they loved it too!
Jan 21, 2020
The guide was very patient and informative. It was such a laid back and pleasant experience. We saw lots of wildlife. If you want a smaller more personal tour this is the one!
Jan 21, 2020
We had a great morning out on the water! We got to see many different types of birds, fish, dolphins, and even an unexpected manatee. Our guide was very knowledgeable and personable. We even got to see a rocket launch from a cove. There were other groups on the water, too, but they seemed disorganized and disruptive- especially as the dolphins were jumping around us. Our guide was professional and respected the wildlife.
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for the interesting tour! We enjoyed it a lot!
Jan 17, 2020
It was a very nice trip and Garrett is an excellent guide. I was a little upset not to be offered a paddle. I’m an experienced paddler and my partner is not. He was put in the back and offered the paddle and I was not offered one. Luckily he is a gentleman and knew that I’m the stronger paddler. He gave me the single paddle. It seemed weird not to be given a heads up that I was going to be put in a position of passenger when most of the point of kayaking for me is to be actively paddling. All of the women in the group where seated in the front and not given paddles. That seems sexist. Everything else about the trip was nice, beautiful scenery ...
Jan 10, 2020
Jan 10, 2020
The whole experience was fun,educational and we'll organized.
Meeting location:  5000 Tom Warriner Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year