Join Allison Scola, Sicily’s Curator, on The New York Cannoli Crawl, a delightful walking/tasting tour exploring NYC’s Italian American history, with stops to savor Sicilian-inspired food along the way
- Partake in a five-hour tour, starting on Bleecker Street, near Our Lady of Pompeii church and end on Mulberry Street in Manhattan’s Little Italy
- Enjoy an interactive and family-friendly adventure that is a great way to see another side of New York City
- Hear stories about the city’s history with making and producing cannoli and much more
- Guided tour
- You’ll be walking through Greenwich Village, SoHo, and Little Italy, so wear comfortable shoes and come hungry!
- Tip: Do not eat lunch before (or a big breakfast), you’ll be eating a lot along the way.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.