Uncover New Orleans’ dark side with French Quarter Phantoms, the #1 award-winning haunted tour, where disease, disaster, sinister spirits, and murder most foul bring spooky fun through historically accurate tales of local hauntings and vampire lore
- Be guided by Master Story Tellers, described as “the strangest bunch of real historians you will ever have the pleasure of spending time with”
- Experience New Orleans’ most famous Ghost and Vampire stories, including the real tales of the Sultan’s Retreat, the Mad Butcher’s house, and more
- Enjoy a thrilling combination of good laughs and spine-chilling fun, reminiscent of Alfred Hitchcock and the Twilight Zone, but all true
- Experience the internationally recognized and acclaimed ghost tour, featured on The Discovery Channel, A&E, The History Channel, BBC World, voted as USA Today newspapers’ #1 Ghost Tour in 2018, and listed among TripAdvisor’s Top Ten Ghost Tours worldwide from 2015 to 2018
- Fully narrated by a Master Story Teller.
- Appropriate for all ages (children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult), so bring your camera and be ready to have fun.
- Walking distance right at 1 mile taken in a 2 hour period, so remember to wear comfortable shoes.
- Adult participants are eligible for BOGO Hurricane drinks in a Free Souvenir Cup at the Voodoo Lounge prior to the tour.
- We do make a short comfort break at another French Quarter bar halfway through for refills and restrooms.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Pets are unfortunately not allowed.
We tour rain or shine. Should you anticipate inclement weather please bring along a poncho or umbrella. Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice are not eligible for a refund.