Discover your inner adventurer and glide through the serene waters of the Napa River on a top-quality surf-style cruiser SUP, tailored to your skill level where a journey of discovery awaits
- Experience the thrill of standing atop the water as you glide effortlessly on premium paddle boards, tailored to your skill level and weight for an unbeatable experience
- Opt for an engaging Napa River History Tour, enhanced by the GPS-based Yak Audio app, to immerse yourself in the rich history of the area while enjoying the serenity of paddle boarding
- Enjoy the added safety and confidence that comes with our optional 7-minute lesson, life vest, and leash, ensuring a worry-free and delightful paddle boarding adventure
- General beach attire is recommended. Bathing suits with a cover-up are suggested.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses with chums, and flip flops or water shoes recommended.
- The location is a flat water, tidal estuary environment. The wind/breeze is generally southerly (from the west-southwest) most afternoons and blows upriver on average.
- There is a 5 mph zone above Kennedy Park.
The operator requires 24 hours notice to cancel your reservation. Cancellations made after 24 hours may be eligible for refund. Those who do not show up forfeit the full rental fee. No same-day cancellations. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hour cancellation.