Tour Haleakala National Park! Bike down Haleakala! Zip through tropical rain-forests! Experience three of Maui's top adventures all in one day with this incredible tour!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Begin this magical tour at the summit of Haleakala and take time to explore Haleakala National Park
- Pedal at your own pace down 23 miles of this scenic mountain, soaking up incredible views of Maui
- Top it off with 7 exhilarating zipline runs with ocean and treetop views of the North Shore
- End in Haiku and reflect on a day you’ll never forget!
- Vehicle tour to summit of Haleakala
- Mountain bike designed for downhill biking
- Backpacks, rain gear and helmet
- Map and directions
- 7 zipline runs
- National Park admission included with tours
- Extended vehicle tours available for those not biking
- Please bring: close-toed shoes, layered clothing, sweatshirt or jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen
- You are welcome to bring snacks and water, plus a day pack to store belongings in the vehicle
- Bike riders must be 12 years old or older and have recent bike riding experience
- Riders must be over 4’10” and under 270lbs
- Riders must be physically capable of enduring this outdoor activity, be free of any medications that may cause drowsiness, and not be pregnant
Dec 27, 2020
Our guide was knowledgeable and entertaining. The weather took a turn and the were great about rescuing us. Totally fun and worth the money!
Jan 8, 2020
Excellent guide, entertaining ride up the mountain, loved the bike ride. All directions were well rehearsed and delivered. Also loved the Geology of the mountain and history, stories of twisted eucalyptus trees, millionaire rows of homes, past travelers and so on. I think Tom can talk forever he loves people and loves to entertain them. I think this is his calling in life. Would recommend the tour to anyone. Even my 16 year old loved it
Sep 23, 2019
Wonderful tour guide, very knowledgeable and friendly. Beautiful scenery from the summit all the way back to the shop. The equipment and bike provided along with the detailed biking instructions made for an excellent experience even if you don't have an abundance of down hill biking experience. The zip course was very thrilling as well with a memorable experience including heights, speed, and great guides. It was a great way to end the experience coming from self guided down hill biking into a curated full harness experience.
Meeting location:  810 Haiku Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year