Treacherous to some, wild to others, and inarguably magnificent to most, the road to Hana – which was designated the Hana Millennium Legacy Trail by President Clinton in 2000 – is one of the most memorable experiences one could possibly have in Hawaii.
Duration:  9hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hop in our Mercedes Van and experience the most popular things to do on Maui along the Road to Hana!
- Enjoy breathtaking ocean views and waterfalls on the drive through Maui’s rainforest.
- Stop at the Keanae Peninsula to explore the rugged coastline and watch the spectacular crashing waves
- Tour the historic “Lanakila Ihiihi O Iehova O na Kaua” Church built in 1856
- Visit the famous waterfall Pua’a Ka’a State Wayside Park; swim at your own discretion in the freshwater pools
- Relax at the famous “Black Sand Beach” Waianapanapa State Park and take a dip in its crystal waters
- Journey over Oheo bride and take in the area’s 7 sacred pools
- An all-day Road to Hana tour (about 9.5 hours)
- Bottled water, soft drinks, snacks during the day
- Ginger cookies
- Don’t forget to bring your camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, spending money, and a swimsuit, towel, and water shoes if you plan to swim.
- If you are prone to car sickness take your medicine or natural remedies at least one hour before the tour
- Wear comfortable clothing and remember that our Mercedes Vans have a very efficient AC
- You should be back at your hotel, condo, or cruise ship at around 6 p.m., but this time may change due to traffic or weather
- A fee of $25 per person is assessed for any cancellation made 48 hours or less before the tour day
- Reservation is not-refundable with less than 48 hours’ notice
- Tours booked less than 48 hours prior to its start time are automatically non-refundable and non-changeable
- In case of bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will reschedule your tour
Meeting location:  Hana Hwy
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year