Cruise through Colorado’s scenic river on a stand-up paddleboard, immersing yourself in the majestic canyon while enjoying the invigorating blend of exercise and focus under the warm sun
- Experience the tranquil beauty of stand-up paddleboarding, immersing yourself in nature’s embrace
- Glide serenely down the Colorado River, drinking in the breathtaking sights of the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Discover a sense of inner peace and tranquility as you embark on this invigorating and healthful adventure
- Air pump
- Life jackets
- Apply sunscreen for sun protection during the activity.
- Dress in a swimsuit or clothing suitable for getting wet.
- If you don’t have the required passes, please stop at the kiosk to pay the entrance parking fee.
- All guests must sign a Liability Waiver before participating.
- Bring necessary personal items such as food, water, and medications.
- Backhaul Taxi not included, but a Jet Boat Taxi is available for reservation to return upstream.
Video Source: @wahine_03
If you need to cancel, please notify us at least 24-hours in advance. If there is inclement weather and you’d like to reschedule, please also provide 24-hours notice. We may cancel or postpone your rental due to inclement weather as well, at which point we will reach out to you.