Dig into a delicious tour of English cuisine on a journey through the heart of London. Kick it off with a traditional breakfast that gets you ready for all the excitement of the day, and continue on to five more delectable eateries.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get to know London through an enticing tour of delicious dishes the city has to offer
- Work your way through six courses that start with a savory breakfast and end with traditional sweets in a cafe nestled near London Bridge
- Snack away on dried cured meats with Charcuterie from a local vendor who teaches you about the bites you’re enjoying
- Satisfy your sweet and savory sides with Swiss cheese and hot chocolate, which even includes a demonstration of how chocolate is made
- Wash down a plate of oysters with English wine while uncovering the vast history of the Thames area
- Guided tour
- All food and drinks
Do not eat before coming on this tour.
Full refund if cancelled more than 24 hours in advance.
Sep 5, 2018
Oct 29, 2017
Aug 25, 2017
Jun 5, 2017
Jul 25, 2016
May 3, 2016
May 2, 2016
Apr 5, 2016
Apr 4, 2016
Apr 4, 2016
Meeting location:  10 Southwark St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Custom Private Tour of London
Travel the streets of London on all-day tour customized to your interests. See iconic landmarks when you visit the city’s political center, eat gourmet foods with a stop at a London market, learn about British fashion on a trip to designer stores and more on a tour where you can choose where to go and what to see.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year