- Spend two hours getting to know the creepiest spots in London with a guided walking tour
- Wander down city streets with a former professional actor and the author of “Bloody London”
- Listen along to engrossing and interactive stories that excite and delight with their spooky characters and terrifying details
- Learn about local villains, including Jack the Ripper and other major serial killers
- Take part in criminal profiling exercises and a psychic experiment in one of the creepiest locations you’ll ever visit
- Guided walking tour
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed on the tour, and will be turned away along with their parents. There are no toilet facilities in the area so please plan accordingly. Late arrivals will miss the tour so please add 15 minutes travel time to get to the meet location on time.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below