Start your day by hopping on the shuttle van to Tahoe Meadows, where you can embark on a thrilling 14 to 40-mile ride along the Tahoe Rim Trail, concluding your journey back at the bike shop and Tunnel Creek Café
- Set off on the shuttle in the morning bike rental shop behind Tunnel Creek Café to Spooner Lake State Park
- Hop off at one of the trail rides ranging from 14 miles to 40 miles and bike your way back to your car
- Enjoy a beer and a bite at our delicious café after you finish your ride!
- Shuttle service
- $2 entry fee to State Park included in shuttle price
- If you’re coming from South Lake Tahoe, drive to Spooner Lake in the State Park, ride first, and then take an afternoon shuttle back to Spooner, allowing you to avoid the busy east shore by Sand Harbor in the morning.
- Enjoy the classic Flume Trail Ride, covering 14 miles back to the shop or café and your car, with the option to extend the adventure with longer loops.
- We drop you off at the trailhead in the State Park and you ride back to our shop - NO riding on Highway 28 to get back to the shop
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.