Immerse in a rustic distillery’s whiskey tasting, unraveling the production process, origin, and significance of the corn that lends its essence to the drink
- Begin at Barbaro Asador de Campo for a unique Mexico experience, delving into a rural distillery
- Stroll through the orchard, witnessing ingredient harvesting for distillery products
- Discover the diverse corn varieties shaping whiskey, while unraveling its production and origins
- Venture to the cellar, sampling 3 whiskey variations and deepening your appreciation for its connection to corn, land, and cultivators
- Guided tour
- 1.5-ounce tastings of 3 types of whiskey
- Roasted peanuts
- Tips (optional).
- To enjoy this experience you must be of legal age.
- Access to minors is not allowed.
We can reschedule your activity with a 1 week notice in advance. We do not apply cancellations.