Choquequirao & Machu Picchu Five-Day Tour
Marvel at the impressive features of Choquequirao, the other Machu Picchu. Check out the amazing stone walls, the greenness of their fabulous landshelves, and more on a five-day tour.
Duration: 1 minute - 16 hours, 30 minutes
Cancellation: 16 hours.
- Gaze out over the spectacular, lonely, and forgotten landscapes of Choquequirao, which was built at the top of a mountain
- See palaces and temples on two different levels, plus uncover systems of fountains, canals, and aqueducts
- Spend two hours exploring the history and magic of Machupicchu, an enigmatic city with stunning monuments
- Check out the well-preserved ruins hidden among the majestic Andes, getting an up-close look at palaces, baths, temples, tombs, sundials, and more
- Four breakfasts, four Lunches, and four dinners
- Three nights Camping and one hostel accommodation
- Five-day guided tour