Zip around on your very own speedboat, driving through the incredible mangrove channels filled with adventure and a snorkel tour at a local reef!
- Hop aboard a shared speed boat for an exciting adventure through the mangrove channels
- Explore dense mangroves on fast and safe boats built for 2, 3, or 4 passengers, or choose a single boat rider
- Visit the magnificent Punta Nizuc Reef and snorkel or swim among hundreds of tropical fish
- Head to the Underwater Museum to glide around sculptures found below the surface
- 2hr 30min bilingual guided tour
- Snorkeling gear (fins, mask, lifevest), including a new snorkel tube, yours to keep after the tour
- Bottled natural water
- Snorkel at Underwater museum
- Changing rooms and free lockers are available.
- It is recommended to bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen (biodegradable please!), and cash for souvenirs and tips.
- Participants that do not know how to swim come on this activity at their own risk.
- Weight limit is 500 lbs and maximum age is 65 years.
- The minimum age for driving the boat is 18 years.
- Children must always be in the company of an adult.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hour before the tour departure. Send an email request for cancellation.