Grab a paddle to explore the scenic shores of the Tar River in a tandem kayak. Split the work load to enjoy more of the fresh air and have more opportunities to spot local wildlife.
- Hop aboard a tandem kayak: Pick your partner to share a scenic tour that offers plenty of fun
- Paddle along, enjoying the warm sun and cooling breeze as you glide downriver: Take on light rapids for some excitement
- Take a break along the shore at secluded picnic spots where you can refuel with food and drinks brought from home
- Explore the Tar River, a winding waterway that leads through rolling fields of idyllic greenery
- 3.4 mile tandem kayak rental
- Kayak and paddles
- Safety equipment
- Transportation to river
- Children must be 10 years or older to go alone in a solo kayak
- Children between 5 and 10 years old are welcome to ride in a tandem kayak with an adult
- You may bring food and drinks
- You will take your kayak on the light rapids section
Full refund for individuals and groups of six or less who provide more than one week notice of cancellation. 50% charge for cancellations made with less than one week notice. No refund for cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice. Full refund for groups of seven or more who provide more than two weeks notice of cancellation. 50% charge for cancellations made with less than two weeks notice. 100% charge for cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice. If operator cancels for any reason, weather or otherwise, you will be contacted to reschedule your trip.